Having a Mentor means
- Receiving advice and guidance from an industry professional
- Being connected and networking with the corporate world
- Increasing your chances for an internship and employability
- Achieving your academic and career goals
Please contact your university administration to find out whether your academic institution is a member of CREATETALENT. Your profile will be accessible by corporations participating in our program and interested in identifying and connecting with New Talent.
Some of our currently registered CREATETALENT mentors work for the following corporations:
Autodesk, Amadeus, AirPlus International Srl, BCD Travel, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Delta Air Lines, Deutsches Reisebüro GmbH, Deutsche Bahn, FutureConsult, GALIANT AsiaPacific, Gambro AB, HRG Germany, Ingersoll Rand, IKEA, KDS, Lufthansa AirPlus, Lufthansa, mvolution, MobilExpense, NH Hotels, Oxycoach, Reed Exhibition, SEVES, Siemens, Sixt, Southern Flinders (AU) Regional Tourism Authority, Swiss International Air Lines, Swiss Reinsurance,The Leading Hotels of the World, traXess, UCB Pharma, Unilever, Virgin Airline, Xchanging Procurement Services,.....
and are based in Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA...
Being a Mentor means
- Sharing your knowledge and experience
- Serving as a role model to a student
- Helping shape our next generation of leadership
- Earning a CREATETALENT mentor certification
- Experiencing fulfillment that comes from helping others
Nothing compares to a one-to-one relationship between a student and a mentor.
You will be able to make a significant difference in a young persons life by sharing your knowledge and experience. An online match-making platform enables students to select and connect directly with a mentor.
Register directly online (button right) to apply as a mentor. The mentoring process is limited to a duration of 6 months per student and is based on professional mentoring processes and guidelines (available once registered).
The Mentoring Process
- Academic institution signs up for CREATETALENT membership
- Student registration
- Student selects mentor from short list of successful matches
- Mentor receives student request for mentoring (duration 6 months) and has access to CREATETALENT mentoring resource & guidance center
- Student and mentor start with the 'Discovery session' and work toward achieving defined objectives
You are welcome to apply as a mentor at any time!
From CREATETALENT Mentee to future CREATETALENT Mentor! Click here to join the CREATETALENT Alumni Network.